sudo dnf update curl -fsSL https://get.docker.com/ | sh sudo systemctl start docker sudo docker run hello-world sudo groupadd docker sudo usermod -aG docker your_username docker run hello-world sudo systemctl enable docker sudo systemctl stop docker sudo vi /etc/sysconfig/docker Change to "OPTIONS=--selinux-enabled -H tcp://127.0.0.1:2375 -H unix:///var/run/docker.sock" sudo systemctl start docker
Some time ago I did a presentation about Scala language. Check it here.
Most links inside can be found in learning resources.
Really. You must read it.
- Oracle, Java EE 8 Drama & releted stuff:
- Java EE 8 in Crisis!
- The debate continues: Where is Java EE headed to?
- How Oracle’s business as usual is threatening to kill Java
- Oracle and the fall of Java EE
- Java EE vs Java SE: Has Oracle Given up on Enterprise Software?
- Nine Neins – where Java EE will never take you
- MicroProfile.io – optimizing Enterprise Java for a microservices architecture
- Coconut – simple, elegant, Pythonic functional programming language
- Elixir v1.3 released
- High-Performance JDBC by Vlad Mihalcea
- 5 ways to initialize lazy relationsships and when to use them
- infoShare 2016 – videos
- Confitura 2016 – video
- Exception Handling in Real-Life Java Applications
- Javaslang – functional library for Java 8+
- JUnit 5 – Basics
- Apache DeltaSpike – looking for something like Spring Data?
- Close Encounters of The Java Memory Model Kind
- JDK™ 9 Early Access Releases
- WhatPulse – all you need to know everything about your computing habits
- 2016 State of DevOps Report
- Java 9 Additions To Optional
- What is WebAssembly?
- Build Your First Thing With WebAssembly
- Gradle Native C & C++ Build Tool Guide
Forked from https://github.com/knoldus/akka-http-slick
- Guice added
- Changed Routes to Get, Put, Post, Delete
- Changed urls
- Changed Json Parser from Lift to akka-http/Spray one
- Some fixes
Check example here:
- akka-http : REST
- slick : database access & relational mapping
- guice: dependency injection